Just ME: The Way I AM and the Way I AM NOT ...
Maybe you’ve lost yourself in the process of responding to the demands of family, career, or societal expectations. We work with you to create a world where you matter ...
- "Have you ever longed for just ten uninterrupted minutes to yourself, wishing the world could pause just long enough for you to catch a breath?"
- "Have you ever juggled between work deadlines and your family's events or competing needs, wondering if the dream of relaxing or connecting at home and achieving career success was too much to ask for?"
- "Have you ever felt the weight of unending errands, missed dinners, and the desire to be the 'perfect sister/mom/friend' - all while trying to hold onto your own identity?"
- "Have you ever craved recognition, not for the milestone achievements, but for the routine, countless unseen sacrifices and tasks you manage behind the scenes?"
- "Have you ever felt a mix of relief and loneliness, yearning for a simple 'How are you?' and 'I love you' and hoping no new emergencies need your attention?
We help you learn to:
- Get the Support and Understanding you crave rather than judgment or unsolicited advice.
- Carve out some well-deserved time for you—for relaxation, self-care, pursuing hobbies, or just uninterrupted sleep.
- Prioritize your own hopes and dreams along with family or friends needs and commitments.
- Identify ways for you to keep connected with personal friends without feeling guilty.
- Share tasks and errands so that the load doesn’t completely fall on you.
- Feel acknowledged for your roles as supporter, caretaker and provider - get some hugs.
- Carve out time for Healthy Relationships: Genuine connections built on mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
- Practice exploring and speaking up for what you want not just what you can "Fit-In!"
Meet Your Coaches
Your Coaches are successful coaches, business owners, and writers. They both hold advanced degrees and are graduates of the Coaches Co-Active Training Institute, with over 200 hours of coach-specific training. They also both hold Professional Coach Certification (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF.) Maureen focuses on clients experiencing the demands of caretaking and nurturing roles, while Ryan focuses on the challenges of early adult self-realization, assertiveness, and personal growth.
Both are advocates for partnership, collaboration, taking action, and building on one's strengths and experiences to create a life and work that is fun, flexible, energizing, contributory, and personally rewarding.
Their coaching clients have realized gains in all areas of their personal and business worlds, including improved family relationships, self-appreciation, focus, communication, and ease.