Your Path to Being Perfectly Imperfect!
Are you a reluctant but habitual overachiever driven by the need to look good and avoid criticism? Move from operating on autopilot to self-care.
Do you hear yourself saying any of these things?
- I never feel "Good Enough".
- I'm afraid if I don't get this just right, people will realize I am a fraud.
- I'm just not a risk-taker. It's dangerous to leave my comfort zone.
- I feel like I am pushing a boulder up a never-ending mountain.
- I get (or sound) defensive all the time.
- I don't want to get in trouble, so I am constantly hiding my fears.
- I'm afraid to be myself or take care of myself. Who has time?
- Life feels like a competition with strategies that require hiding my self or my results. Everything has to be an "A"
Really get in touch with the impact and dilemma of being an Overachiever. There is a driving force behind it, and it's often rooted in a need to gain approval and avoid criticism. Our coaching program helps you get in touch with the part of you that knows the price you are paying too high a price for perfectionism. You will recognize your own internal signs of burnout and identify your personal triggers.
We help you unravel the ties driving your seemingly eternal quest and need for external validation. By getting in touch with your underlying motivations for “Getting it Right”, you will discover how intrinsic motivation more reliably satisfies the pursuit of extrinsic validation.
Conquer your fear of criticism. Understand why your self-worth thrives when you look beyond to-do lists and accomplishments.
Discover how to break free from your auto-pilot mode. Find out how being present in the moment aids in prioritizing self-care.
Get comfortable embracing vulnerability as a path to relief. Discover the power of letting go of the need to always appear perfect. Instead, embrace how accepting rather than rejecting and hiding imperfections adds to and fuels your strengths.
Craft holistic self-care that respects your limits and promotes well-being.